Just had to say that I'm having way too much fun doing this, and we need to start doing them more often.
My though process since we started:
1. "I'm going to make something that is completely awesome! Heck yeah! Time to think of an idea!"
2. "Nice! Got a sweet idea! This is going to be so badass!"
3. "Hmmm, this is harder than I thought, better stick to something simple then improve if I have time."
4. "Wow, I have no idea what I'm doing, let's get down to the basics..."
6. "I'll be lucky if my image doesn't come out looking like it made by an eight year old kid in art class. But this is really fun!"
Should have a WIP to post tonight.