Good Day everybody!
So, before anything starts, I just want to set a few things down, and let you guys know how this whole things will work out..
1) You will have a given topic for every new challenge as well as what you should be doing in it.
- It could be anything from modelling, shading & texturing, lighting, animation, etc...
- You should stick to it, so if it's a modelling challenge, it should remain a modelling challenge.
- Therefore, you'll have to post a wireframe (screenshot) and possibly a very cheap light setup to show details on it, but lighting will not be taken into account for final voting
2) Once up, you have a week to put in your entry. Then, an other week will go for voting.
3) A limited amout of time will be given for each new speed challenge and no cheating, otherwise, I shall hunt you down, riding my giant Rubber Duck!
4) Many entries are allowed, although only one will be kept for final voting (you'll have to let me know wich one you want to be kept otherwise i'll just pick by myself),
5) no WIPs, just post your final entry including how much time you spent working on it.
Here is the topology of the speed challenge forum:
- speed challenge rules
(that's where you are right now)
- Scoreboard - Do not post anything in there
( winner gets 2, second gets 1 and an extra point will be given for the most creative entry.)
- Winner's gallery - Do not post anything in there
( a record of the best produced work staring the winner, the second place and the most creative entry for each challenge.)
- Speed challenge - Voting
(a poll that will be created for each challenge and deleted once I have the results.)
- Speed challenge #01 - ...
- Speed challenge #02 - ...
- Speed challenge #03 - ...
(that's where you post your entry, crits and what ever you want. Specific rules for each challenge will also be given in here)
if you have anything to say, add or ask, let me know!
thanks for setting this up richard, the ones over at 3dtotal were getting a bit crowded